Thursday 3 November 2011

Frolicking Frocks

    Mayra located this new website for gorgeous invitations and save the dates the other day and we already began an order with them- Minted.  Their service has been fantastic and formal cocktail dresses  they were even working with us to slightly customize our order.  Their save the dates are particularly unique, and they carry both their own exclusive designs as well as high-end lines like Mr. Boddington.
    My dream had often been to wear a vintage wedding dress.  I know it isn’t for everyone, but the romance of days gone by (and I’m not talking about 80′s puffy sleeves, here, I’m talking VERY vintage) is just so hard to capture AND you never worry that anyone else will be wearing your "look".  I was thrilled to find TheFrock.com and couldn’t wait to share.  From $1200-6,000 these designer shop cocktail dresses  duds of the past will add a spot of glamour to the lucky gal who fits into the dress.  My favorite- the vintage Givenchy number at the bottom.
      I know it's awful, but i love to shop off of the registry… as in, totally ignore it. I shouldn't do that, but I love to get fun gifts. It's part of why I love Wishpot, because it lets couples register for fun stuff beyond what the usual department stores have.  SO, i was enamored with Jessica Rust buy cocktail dresses  Designs' personalized, high end porcelein pieces, like these Birch Mugs or this family tree or even this personalized China.  And it's priced nicely, And you can add it to your wishpot  (or wait for a rude guest like me to buy you something not on the registry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment